- 1951 Custom Vintage Motorsailer£ 54,626Sardegna, ItalyMultiyachts
- 2022 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 440£ 299,200Burnham-on-Crouch, EssexEssex - Clarke & Carter
- 2009 Custom Cromarty 36£ 149,950Falmouth, CornwallIndigo Yachting
- 1981 Jouet 920 Sailing Sloop£ 7,950South East Coast, United KingdomLochin Marine International Ltd
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are the main uses of Sailing boats?
These boats tend to be used for sailing, overnight cruising, watersports and day cruising. These are boats which can range in size, going from the smallest ones at 4 metre to the biggest ones we have at 28 metre, with hull types including monohull , displacement, catamaran, trimaran and tunnel etc., and which are built by a wide variety of boat makes.
How many Sailing boats do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 1,145 for sale, including 116 new vessels and 1,029 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Sailing boats are very new, from 2025, while others are older, such as the 1880 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Sailing boats?
Out of 291 manufacturers, Jeanneau, Beneteau, Bavaria, Custom and other currently produce some of the best Sailing boats available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Sailing boats cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Sailing boats available, from the cheapest priced at £1,738 to the most exclusive priced at £1,519,134.