- 1981 Jouet 920 Sailing Sloop£ 8,950South East Coast, United KingdomLochin Marine International Ltd
- 1976 Golden Hind 31 TRADITIONAL SLOOP£ 16,950South Coast, United KingdomLochin Marine International Ltd
- 2022 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 440£ 299,200Burnham-on-Crouch, EssexEssex - Clarke & Carter
- 2019 Lagoon 380 S2£ 254,885France, Mer Méditerranée, FranceSunbird France Mediterranee
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are the main uses of Centre cockpit sailing boats?
These boats tend to be used for overnight cruising and sailing. These are boats which can range in size, going from the smallest ones at 11 metre to the biggest ones we have at 23 metre, with hull types including monohull and displacement etc., and which are built by a wide variety of boat makes.
How many Centre cockpit sailing boats do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 17 for sale, including 1 new vessels and 16 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Centre cockpit sailing boats are very new, from 2010, while others are older, such as the 1980 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Centre cockpit sailing boats?
Out of 11 manufacturers, Moody, Westerly, Franchini, Amel and Bowman currently produce some of the best Centre cockpit sailing boats available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Centre cockpit sailing boats cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Centre cockpit sailing boats available, from the cheapest priced at £34,950 to the most exclusive priced at £632,964.