- 1981 Jouet 920 Sailing Sloop£ 8,950South East Coast, United KingdomLochin Marine International Ltd
- 2001 Custom Hercules 38 DS£ 65,262Vigo, SpainNetwork Yacht Brokers - Barcelona
- 1987 Colvic Countess 33£ 25,000Woodbridge, SuffolkSuffolk - Clarke & Carter
- 2022 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 410£ 233,000Swansea, Swansea (Abertawe)Network Yacht Brokers - Swansea
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- 1983 Classic Cutter Tahitiana Double Ended Bermudian Cutter1983 Classic Cutter Tahitiana Double Ended Bermudian Cutter£ 11,250River Orwell, United Kingdom
What are the main uses of Classic sailing boats?
These boats tend to be used for overnight cruising, sailing, day cruising and watersports. These are boats which can range in size, going from the smallest ones at 2 metre to the biggest ones we have at 42 metre, with hull types including monohull , displacement and flat etc., and which are built by a wide variety of boat makes.
How many Classic sailing boats do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 52 for sale, including 1 new vessels and 51 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Classic sailing boats are very new, from 2022, while others are older, such as the 1882 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Classic sailing boats?
Out of 27 manufacturers, Custom, other, Classic, Beneteau and Buchanan currently produce some of the best Classic sailing boats available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Classic sailing boats cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Classic sailing boats available, from the cheapest priced at £1,829 to the most exclusive priced at £4,079,657.