- 2022 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 410£ 233,000Swansea, Swansea (Abertawe)Network Yacht Brokers - Swansea
- 1976 Golden Hind 31 TRADITIONAL SLOOP£ 16,950South Coast, United KingdomLochin Marine International Ltd
- 2022 Bavaria C42£ 231,054Swanwick, HampshireClipper Marine HQ
- 1981 Jouet 920 Sailing Sloop£ 8,950South East Coast, United KingdomLochin Marine International Ltd
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are the main uses of Cruiser racers?
These boats tend to be used for sailing, overnight cruising, watersports and day cruising. These are boats which can range in size, going from the smallest ones at 6 metre to the biggest ones we have at 30 metre, with hull types including monohull and displacement etc., and which are built by a wide variety of boat makes.
How many Cruiser racers do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 170 for sale, including 27 new vessels and 143 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Cruiser racers are very new, from 2024, while others are older, such as the 1938 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Cruiser racers?
Out of 68 manufacturers, Beneteau, Jeanneau, Bavaria, Dufour and Sadler currently produce some of the best Cruiser racers available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Cruiser racers cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Cruiser racers available, from the cheapest priced at £4,001 to the most exclusive priced at £933,102.