- 2022 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 440£ 299,200Burnham-on-Crouch, EssexEssex - Clarke & Carter
- 2022 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 410£ 233,000Swansea, Swansea (Abertawe)Network Yacht Brokers - Swansea
- 2022 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 410£ 279,796Plymouth, DevonAtlantic Yachts
- 2011 Bruce Roberts Spray 48£ 119,999Bristol, BristolIndigo Yachting
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
2010 Custom Bert Mauri Massimo Bert Mauri Composite 48
2010 Custom Bert Mauri Massimo Bert Mauri Composite 48£ 168,715Roma, Lazio, Italy
What are the main uses of Cruiser racers?
These boats tend to be used for sailing, overnight cruising, watersports and day cruising. These are boats which can range in size, going from the smallest ones at 7 metre to the biggest ones we have at 20 metre, with hull types including monohull , displacement and planing etc., and which are built by a wide variety of boat makes.
How many Cruiser racers do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 220 for sale, including 38 new vessels and 182 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Cruiser racers are very new, from 2023, while others are older, such as the 1911 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Cruiser racers?
Out of 84 manufacturers, Beneteau, Bavaria, Jeanneau, Custom and Hanse currently produce some of the best Cruiser racers available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Cruiser racers cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Cruiser racers available, from the cheapest priced at £2,859 to the most exclusive priced at £856,260.