- 1951 Custom Vintage Motorsailer£ 54,940Sardegna, ItalyMultiyachts
- 2022 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 410£ 279,796Plymouth, DevonAtlantic Yachts
- 1981 Jouet 920 Sailing Sloop£ 7,950South East Coast, United KingdomLochin Marine International Ltd
- 1980 Jeanneau Rush 31£ 22,399Castelldefels, SpainNetwork Yacht Brokers - Barcelona
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are the main uses of Cruising yachts?
These boats tend to be used for sailing, overnight cruising, watersports and day cruising. These are boats which can range in size, going from the smallest ones at 6 metre to the biggest ones we have at 23 metre, with hull types including monohull , displacement, catamaran, deep vee and planing etc., and which are built by a wide variety of boat makes.
How many Cruising yachts do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 666 for sale, including 62 new vessels and 604 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Cruising yachts are very new, from 2024, while others are older, such as the 1880 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Cruising yachts?
Out of 178 manufacturers, Jeanneau, Beneteau, Bavaria, Westerly and Moody currently produce some of the best Cruising yachts available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Cruising yachts cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Cruising yachts available, from the cheapest priced at £2,820 to the most exclusive priced at £1,001,836.