- 2021 Salona 46£ 297,500Hamble, HampshireParker Adams Boat Sales
- 2016 Deben lugger£ 13,950Bury St. Edmunds, United KingdomAnglia Yacht Brokerage
- 2022 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 440£ 299,200Burnham-on-Crouch, EssexEssex - Clarke & Carter
- 2001 Custom Hercules 38 DS£ 67,691Vigo, SpainNetwork Yacht Brokers - Barcelona
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
1970 Custom Franz Maas (NL) German Frers / Franz Maas
1970 Custom Franz Maas (NL) German Frers / Franz Maas£ 50,335Fiumicino, Lazio, Italy
What are the main uses of Ketch sailing boats?
These boats tend to be used for overnight cruising, sailing, day cruising and watersports. These are boats which can range in size, going from the smallest ones at 8 metre to the biggest ones we have at 40 metre, with hull types including displacement and monohull etc., and which are built by a wide variety of boat makes.
How many Ketch sailing boats do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 42 for sale, including 4 new vessels and 38 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Ketch sailing boats are very new, from 2022, while others are older, such as the 1953 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Ketch sailing boats?
Out of 30 manufacturers, Custom, Fisher, Nicholson, Amel and Endurance currently produce some of the best Ketch sailing boats available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Ketch sailing boats cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Ketch sailing boats available, from the cheapest priced at £3,500 to the most exclusive priced at £6,720,568.