- 1976 Golden Hind 31 TRADITIONAL SLOOP£ 16,950South Coast, United KingdomLochin Marine International Ltd
- 2001 Custom Hercules 38 DS£ 65,991Vigo, SpainNetwork Yacht Brokers - Barcelona
- 2003 Character Boats Lune Whammel Costal£ 7,750Salcombe, United KingdomDevon Boat Sales Ltd
- 2022 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 410£ 233,000Swansea, Swansea (Abertawe)Network Yacht Brokers - Swansea
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are the main uses of Ketch sailing boats?
These boats tend to be used for overnight cruising, sailing and day cruising. These are boats which can range in size, going from the smallest ones at 7 metre to the biggest ones we have at 40 metre, with hull types including monohull and displacement etc., and which are built by a wide variety of boat makes.
How many Ketch sailing boats do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 39 for sale, including 3 new vessels and 36 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Ketch sailing boats are very new, from 2022, while others are older, such as the 1963 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Ketch sailing boats?
Out of 29 manufacturers, Custom, Endurance, Fisher, Nicholson and Ketch currently produce some of the best Ketch sailing boats available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Ketch sailing boats cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Ketch sailing boats available, from the cheapest priced at £3,500 to the most exclusive priced at £6,556,771.