- 2016 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 479£ 229,000Swansea, Swansea (Abertawe)Network Yacht Brokers - Swansea
- 2022 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 440£ 299,200Burnham-on-Crouch, EssexEssex - Clarke & Carter
- 2003 Character Boats Lune Whammel Costal£ 7,750Salcombe, United KingdomDevon Boat Sales Ltd
- 1964 Custom Catamaran£ 145,000Brighton, East SussexIndigo Yachting
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Boats and Outboards has new and used multihulls for sale. The boats available range from cheap to more expensive multihulls. Additionally, large, fast multihulls of around 20 feet are the most sought-after. Browse the best large and small multihulls being offered by both professional brokers and individuals on Boats and Outboards today.
What are the main uses of Multihulls?
These boats tend to be used for overnight cruising, sailing and day cruising. These are boats which can range in size, going from the smallest ones at 5 metre to the biggest ones we have at 23 metre, with hull types including catamaran etc., and which are built by a wide variety of boat makes.
How many Multihulls do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 10 for sale, including 3 new vessels and 7 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Multihulls are very new, from 2023, while others are older, such as the 1999 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Multihulls?
Out of 9 manufacturers, Excess, Astus, Corsair, Crowther and Dean currently produce some of the best Multihulls available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Multihulls cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Multihulls available, from the cheapest priced at £16,450 to the most exclusive priced at £844,025.