- 2018 Rustler 33£ 175,000Falmouth, Cornwallred-ensign
- 1983 Custom Alo 96£ 27,500Brighton, East SussexIndigo Yachting
- 1981 Jouet 920 Sailing Sloop£ 8,950South East Coast, United KingdomLochin Marine International Ltd
- 1976 Golden Hind 31 TRADITIONAL SLOOP£ 16,950South Coast, United KingdomLochin Marine International Ltd
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are the main uses of Other sailing boats?
These boats tend to be used for sailing, overnight cruising, watersports and day cruising. These are boats which can range in size, going from the smallest ones at 5 metre to the biggest ones we have at 17 metre, with hull types including monohull , catamaran and flat etc., and which are built by a wide variety of boat makes.
How many Other sailing boats do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 52 for sale, including 5 new vessels and 47 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Other sailing boats are very new, from 2022, while others are older, such as the 1898 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Other sailing boats?
Out of 36 manufacturers, other, Westerly, Seamaster, Character Boats and Cornish Crabbers currently produce some of the best Other sailing boats available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Other sailing boats cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Other sailing boats available, from the cheapest priced at £3,010 to the most exclusive priced at £766,666.