- 2022 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 410£ 233,000Swansea, Swansea (Abertawe)Network Yacht Brokers - Swansea
- 2016 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 479£ 229,000Swansea, Swansea (Abertawe)Network Yacht Brokers - Swansea
- 2022 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 440£ 299,200Burnham-on-Crouch, EssexEssex - Clarke & Carter
- 2018 Seascape 27£ 90,000Southampton, HampshireSE Yachts UK Ltd
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are the main uses of Racing yachts?
These boats tend to be used for sailing, watersports, overnight cruising and day cruising. These are boats which can range in size, going from the smallest ones at 5 metre to the biggest ones we have at 29 metre, with hull types including monohull etc., and which are built by a wide variety of boat makes.
How many Racing yachts do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 97 for sale, including 6 new vessels and 91 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Racing yachts are very new, from 2023, while others are older, such as the 1898 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Racing yachts?
Out of 37 manufacturers, Beneteau, other, J Boats, Jeanneau and Bavaria currently produce some of the best Racing yachts available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Racing yachts cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Racing yachts available, from the cheapest priced at £2,904 to the most exclusive priced at £1,928,872.