- 1976 Golden Hind 31 TRADITIONAL SLOOP£ 16,950South Coast, United KingdomLochin Marine International Ltd
- 2011 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 45 DS£ 175,000Burnham-on-Crouch, EssexEssex - Clarke & Carter
- 2001 Custom Hercules 38 DS£ 65,141Vigo, SpainNetwork Yacht Brokers - Barcelona
- 1992 Etap 28i£ 18,950Newhaven, United KingdomLochin Marine International Ltd
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are the main uses of Schooners?
These boats tend to be used for overnight cruising, sailing and day cruising. These are boats which can range in size, going from the smallest ones at 11 metre to the biggest ones we have at 48 metre
How many Schooners do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 4 for sale, including 4 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Schooners are very new, from 2015, while others are older, such as the 1882 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Schooners?
Out of 3 manufacturers, Custom, Palmer Johnson and other currently produce some of the best Schooners available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Schooners cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Schooners available, from the cheapest priced at £50,108 to the most exclusive priced at £3,348,090.