- 2016 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 479£ 229,000Swansea, Swansea (Abertawe)Network Yacht Brokers - Swansea
- 2022 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 440£ 299,200Burnham-on-Crouch, EssexEssex - Clarke & Carter
- 2022 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 410£ 233,000Swansea, Swansea (Abertawe)Network Yacht Brokers - Swansea
- 2019 Lagoon 380 S2£ 254,724France, Mer Méditerranée, FranceSunbird France Mediterranee
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are the main uses of Sloops?
These boats tend to be used for sailing, overnight cruising, watersports and day cruising. These are boats which can range in size, going from the smallest ones at 6 metre to the biggest ones we have at 22 metre, with hull types including monohull , displacement and catamaran etc., and which are built by a wide variety of boat makes.
How many Sloops do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 154 for sale, including 23 new vessels and 131 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Sloops are very new, from 2023, while others are older, such as the 1898 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Sloops?
Out of 72 manufacturers, Jeanneau, Westerly, Bavaria, Beneteau and Hunter currently produce some of the best Sloops available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Sloops cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Sloops available, from the cheapest priced at £2,014 to the most exclusive priced at £1,408,320.