- 1976 Golden Hind 31 TRADITIONAL SLOOP£ 16,950South Coast, United KingdomLochin Marine International Ltd
- 2022 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 410£ 233,000Swansea, Swansea (Abertawe)Network Yacht Brokers - Swansea
- 1981 Jouet 920 Sailing Sloop£ 8,950South East Coast, United KingdomLochin Marine International Ltd
- 2019 Lagoon 380 S2£ 249,843France, Mer Méditerranée, FranceSunbird France Mediterranee
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are the main uses of Unspecified sailing boats?
These boats tend to be used for overnight cruising and sailing. These are boats which can range in size, going from the smallest ones at 8 metre to the biggest ones we have at 30 metre
How many Unspecified sailing boats do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 25 for sale, including 25 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Unspecified sailing boats are very new, from 2024, while others are older, such as the 1960 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Unspecified sailing boats?
Out of 17 manufacturers, Lagoon, Fountaine Pajot, Adams, Bali and Carlini currently produce some of the best Unspecified sailing boats available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Unspecified sailing boats cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Unspecified sailing boats available, from the cheapest priced at £8,499 to the most exclusive priced at £1,124,296.