- 2022 Bavaria C42£ 231,054Swanwick, HampshireClipper Marine HQ
- 2011 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 45 DS£ 175,000Burnham-on-Crouch, EssexEssex - Clarke & Carter
- 2001 Custom Hercules 38 DS£ 65,277Vigo, SpainNetwork Yacht Brokers - Barcelona
- 1992 Etap 28i£ 18,950Newhaven, United KingdomLochin Marine International Ltd
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are the main uses of Yawls?
These boats tend to be used for overnight cruising and sailing. These are boats which can range in size, going from the smallest ones at 5 metre to the biggest ones we have at 20 metre, with hull types including monohull etc., and which are built by a wide variety of boat makes.
How many Yawls do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 3 for sale, including 3 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Yawls are very new, from 1992, while others are older, such as the 1971 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Yawls?
Out of 3 manufacturers, Colvin Gazelle, Nantucket Boat Works and other currently produce some of the best Yawls available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Yawls cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Yawls available, from the cheapest priced at £7,500 to the most exclusive priced at £124,669.