Brand New MERMAID KDI-40M marine diesel engine rated at 31kW (40hp) at 2600rpm.
Note! This is a commercial heavy duty rating and not the normal leisure ratings quoted by some.
Mermaid have expanded their range of heavy duty commercial marine engines with the introduction of the Mermaid KDI series.
Initially a two model range, the KDI series was developed around the cutting edge technology found in the design of the new KOHLER KDI industrial engine. These naturally aspirated engines are real workhorses being rated at 31kW and 36.4kW respectively for unlimited hours commercial operation. These engines are marinised in house by Mermaid engineers and are in regular production with off the shelf availability for standard Bobtail builds.
The base engine is used in a number of heavy duty agricultural and construction applications making it the ideal choice for the commercial market.
The engine is supplied as standard with a PRM150 hydraulic marine gearbox and with the following options;
• Adjustable anti vibration mounts.
• Gear driven sea water pump
• 12 Volt starter motor and 50Amp alternator
• Mechanical fuel injection system with rotary type injection pump
• Morse type cable brackets for throttle control
• Water cooled exhaust manifold with integral low height jacket water heat exchanger
• Stainless steel water cooled exhaust outlet elbow (dry type available on request)
• Gearbox oil cooler
• Heavy duty gear driven PTO for group 2 hydraulic pumps (40Nm capacity)
• Compact instrument panel with 6 metre connecting loom
• Owners manual and warranty registration documents for 12 months warranty
Engines are available from stock, but if you need any specific options adding there may be a lead time to source these for you.
We can supply less gearbox should you wish – please ask for the cost allowance for non-supply of the gearbox.
Item is located at our Coventry warehouse should you wish to view and collection can be made from either Coventry or our Poole office.
Standard Price: £3,790.00 excluding VAT.
SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER PRICE: £3,290.00 excluding VAT
Shipping can be arranged if required - price on application.