Boat EnginesTorqeedo20 - 25hp Cruise 10.0 FP Pod Drive Motor Remote Throttle 1252-00 Electric OutboaUnited Kingdom
The UK’s biggest Outboard and Inflatable boat stockists
Based in Bangor North Wales - serving the entire UK (mail order specialists since 1999!)
Family run business with a personal touch since 1975
North Wales main dealers for: Zodiac Ribs, Mariner outboards, Extreme Trailers, Tohatsu Outboards
UK distributors for Parsun outboards, Seapro inflatables, CMC power left jack plates and power trim systems
The new Cruise pod motors with fixed pod installation now offer sailors and motor-boat enthusiasts pod drives with Torqeedo technology, and of course with a TorqTrac interface supplying all essential motor data. Fitted inconspicuously below water, the Cruise 10.0 pod saves space and is both lightweight and powerful. The pod drive delivers powerful thrust equivalent to 20 HP, and, with an optional folding propeller, is the long-awaited choice of motor for many sailboat owners.
Check out these offers!!:
2 years for non-commercial use
Free fitting or 12 months interest-free credit (50% deposit) - you choose
Part exchange welcome
* 10 kW continuous power – powerful propulsion like a 20 HP combustion engine
* More range and power with limited battery capacity than any other electric pod motor
* Space-saving, powerful, lightweight
* We recommend the Cruise 10.0 FP for motorboats and sailboats up to to 10 tons.
* Operates with lithium or AGM/lead-gel batteries
* Intelligent on-board computer and all of the convenience of a Torqeedo electric drive system
* Very robust design – protected from corrosion, saltwater-capable, and completely waterproof (IP67)
* Range Cruise 10.0 FP with 4 x Power 26-104 Alternative: 8 x 12 V / 200 Ah AGM Batteries Slow 3,8 (7,0) 24,6 (45,5) 06:30 Full throttle 17,3 (32,0) 15,9 (29,5) 00:55
* Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions.
Speed and range indications do not represent a legal guarantee. Information on range and speed For a displacement boat making way through the water, the required propulsive power increases in proportion to the cube of the speed. This means that if you want to double your speed, you need eight times as much power. And vice-versa, a small reduction in speed is enough to increase the achievable range substantially.
The Torqeedo Cruise’s onboard computer calculates the remaining range constantly, by linking the motor’s consumption data with the charging level of the batteries, and the speed over the ground from the GPS. This allows you to read the remaining range in real time from the motor display or the smartphone app TorqTrac.
Parts No: 1252-00
Remote throttle, integrated onboard computer with GPS-based range calculation, 70 mm² cable set (3 m) including fuse and main switch, plug connector, with weedless propeller V15/P10k
2 Warranty years for non-commercial use
...Read full description