Boat EnginesOutboard Petrol EnginesHondaBF 80 XRTU - 80 hp 4 Stroke Outboard Power Tilt, Extra Long Shaft -0% Interest F
Honda BF 80 XRTU 80 hp Outboard Engine Quick Specs:
*80 hp 4 Stroke Outboard
*Power Tilt & Trim
*25" Extra Long Shaft
Check out these offers!!:
5 years warranty
Free fitting or 12 months interest-free credit (50% deposit) - you choose
Part exchange welcome
A FORCEFUL FOUR Attach a four-cylinder engine and experience smooth, satisfying power – and a whole new level of excitement. The wow factor comes from the Single Over-Head Cam, 16-valve 1.5-litre engine. It’s got PGM-Fi electronic fuel injection for easy start up, and Honda BLAST™ for powerful acceleration. Then there’s VTEC™ on the BF100. When it’s combined with ECOmo, it not only gives you outstanding fuel economy, it delivers exciting performance at higher revs.
These engines are light and compact, and with NMEA2000®connectivity you can see why they’re a big favourite with powerboat enthusiasts everywhere. * Up, up and away Honda BLAST™ hole shot technology with PGM-Fi electronic fuel injection delivers instant acceleration to get you up on to the plane as quickly as possible. It does this by using improved accurate ignition timing, which develops more torque at low rpm so you can rapidly reach cruising speed.
* Cruise more, spend less Our unique lean-burn control ECOmo system adjusts the fuel to air ratio depending on load and speed to improve your fuel consumption when cruising. When your boat is up on the plane and cruising (in the green area illustrated above ) the PGM-FI system can adjust the air/fuel ratio up to 20% by making the mixture leaner.
* One step ahead of the rest The unique Honda VTEC technology (Variable Valve Timing and Lift electronic Control) optimises engine performance and reliability throughout engine rpm range (only on BF100).
* New engine design Wearing a new design, the new BF80 and BF100 have been developed for performance. The gear case is extremely hydrodynamic to reduce water resistance and take the advantage of all the engine power.
* Plug and play The engines are NMEA2000® compliant, which makes it compatible with all other NMEA2000® compliant electronic devices – like navigation and fishfinder systems. Engine data rpm, temperature and fuel consumption can be displayed through multi-functional gauges.
* Charging ahead The High Output alternator delivers a solid 44A, which will keep a battery with a 35A charging capacity in top condition; and it’ll keep all your on board electronic equipment powered up too.
* Engine protection and security Honda outboard alert systems monitor critical engine functions including engine temperature, oil pressure, fuel injection and charging, and will alert the boat user to abnormal operating conditions....Read full description